I have developed numerous PR plans for a variety of key announcements, product lines and consumer web sites. This includes analysis of our own product offering, competitors, and potential media outlets. I have recruited and trained customers as effective spokespeople for our product lines. I've led trade show efforts ranging from major industry conferences to invitation-only events to small local events.
I have managed PR efforts through a variety of corporate acquisitions, spinouts, and mergers.
Other divisions of our company recruited me as a "pinch hitter" for various launches. I've been an integral part of an SEO team, developing content and timely press releases to improve SEO rankings.
I garnered positive stories in a huge variety of outlets. Highlights include:
To discuss your specific needs, contact Claire@prClaire.com
- USAToday.com, Parade.com, ScientificAmerican.com
- Time Magazine cover story, Newsweek, BusinessWeek, Forbes
- AARP Modern Maturity, Good Housekeeping, Better Homes & Gardens, Sunset
- NBC Nightly News, CNN, The Today Show, Good Morning America
- Smart Computing, PC Magazine, FamilyPC, PC World, Popular Science
- Wall Street Journal, New York Times, L.A. Times, Chicago Tribune, San Jose Mercury News and hundreds of newspaper outlets
- Niche outlets including Eastman’s Online Genealogy Newsletter, Examiner.com, ProGenealogists, GenealogyBlog, GeneaBloggers, Mormon Entrepreneur and others
- Eight-page “Web Guide” insert in Family Tree Magazine